MassMutual Financial Group Sales - Case Management Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
This role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to orphan and under service customers that have been reassigned from different agencies to home office. The role becomes the official servicing agent to help answer questions about their policy and sale additional products that are in the best interest of the customer. This could include taking the original application over the phone and processing the payment. This role will include taking calls from an 800 line to service the business and help our customers with any request needed. Identify, recommend, and implement conservation approaches to enhance asset retention and improve consistency. We are also looking for people who are driven and open to challenging the process and offer out of the box ideas to improve the process and customer experience.
Respond to telephone or electronic escalated or complex inquiries/service requests.
Conduct research to complete service request.
Focus on quality control, processing goals, training, team metrics and process improvements. Partner with the manager and team consultant to drive strategic direction process improvements for area.
• High School
• 1+ year of service, sales, customer service experience
•Seasoned individual capable of handling broad scope projects that have short to medium-term focus
• Take calls over the 800 line and process requests as received
• Capable of applying knowledge to handle a majority of complex problems independently and make suggestions to update Quest and SOP’s as needed
• Anticipates change and directs or redirects efforts
• Looks for and finds ways to improve operations
• Decision making authority to implement new processes/procedures
• Lead regulatory responses to audits & reporting needs to mitigate risk
• Maintain or get Life & Health license within 3 months of starting the position and keep up with continuing education as needed. All additional states also must be applied for and all additional paperwork be sent in within a month of being licensed.
•Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
• Bachelor's degree
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2017)
• DiversityInc Noteworthy Company (2017)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2017)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)