MassMutual Financial Group Advisor Teaming Consultant- Field Support in Springfield, Massachusetts
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
Devise plans and deliver implementation coaching & consulting support to identified firms to evolve local support model that drives advisor productivity, retention & talent acquisition.
Coach field leadership to build, develop, and grow healthy, sustainable and transferable team-based practices
Through a team approach, interface with firm leaders to define & build a firm infrastructure model that drives a strong teaming culture and enhances operational capabilities.
At firm level, install repeatable processes and tracking that drives the adoption & sustainability of teaming.
Lead and document business planning sessions with top advisor teams managing the implementation and accountability to the plan
Identify & drive Practice Continuity plans for advisors; drive Practice Succession Planning
Orchestrate integrated approach with key business partners and other resources on behalf of targeted firms based on identified needs
Use key metric
• 6 to 9 years of experience in financial services industry in sales or field sales support-related role
• Self-confident and assertive; comfortable holding business partners, stakeholders and peers accountable
• Coaching, consulting, communication and facilitation skills; ability to engage multi-level audiences
• Openness and ability to communicate critical information in a constructive way
• Technical knowledge of practice management, production growth & sales activity success factors
• Comfortable with speaking in front of groups
• Excellent judge of leadership capability
• Travel required 20-30% of time
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2017)
• DiversityInc Noteworthy Company (2017)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2017)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)