MassMutual Financial Group Robotics Process Automation Developer in Springfield, Massachusetts
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
The New Business & Underwriting Technology team of MassMutual’s Financial Alliance (MMFA) organization seeks a curious and passionate Developer who is experienced in all phases of the project lifecycle (SDLC & Agile). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in process automation and/or financial services.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying and implementing software robotics and process automation solutions in the broader context of digital transformation. Candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
• Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices
• Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
• Carry out unit as well as end-to-end testing troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
• Minimum 6 months to 1 years of relevant professional experience
• Ability to independently engage with clients
• Ability to work collaboratively with business and IT
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Ability to work in a results oriented culture
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong commitment to professional and service excellence
• Good oral/written communication
• Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX and Linux
• Scripting experience using Python/Perl/VB/Shell script
-Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
• Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Familiarity with RPA tools as an advantage
• Practical experience in delivery of enterprise software projects
• Baseline understanding in the areas of technology (programming in SQL, Access, Java, C, C++, .NET and HTML or packaged Web applications; ERP packages)
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2017)
• DiversityInc Noteworthy Company (2017)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2017)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)